Red boots are the hot trend in shoes for autumn-winter 2017-2018. Super sexy and rock attitude, they are high above the knee, cuissard, or ankle boots. Everybody can wear them but it’s important to understand how. Then, let’s see how to match red boots in every kind of look to be always trendy.
Red boots are the trendy shoes of the moment. From the Balenciaga bold lettering stiletto to the most daring Fendi leather cuissard, they began to be popular on social network between fashion icons and influencers who are obsessed by those bloody shoes. All the stores propose them, all girls want them. Those physical features that could be considered as a hindrance to the fit of these footwear in the past, such as stature or a weight, are no longer a problem: this is the trend of moment and there is a red boot for everyone! Super sexy and with a rock and rebellious essence they are wore over kneess in stretch fabric (similar to lycra used for fuseaux) or ankle boots in leather/suede and a shaped heel. Those who are small and thin do not have to be afraid to wear boots over their knees for fear of appearing without legs. Hence, to avoid this optical effect you have to know just how to play with lengths. Who, on the contrary, has generous shapes, must pay attention to the volume. The fact that red boots are of a vivid, genuine color, able to lighten the cool colors and saturate the warm ones, makes them a unique and versatile parrot accessory that can be combined with everything regardless of seasons. Then the question is: how to match red boots to be always trendy? The answer varies considerably from the occasions of use but for the fall/winter 2017 there are 4 garments that perfectly combine with the shoes in question: the welsh prince jacket or coat, oversize white chemisier, french baskett hat, leather skirt. At least, you should have one of these in your wardrobe if you want to be glam and on vogue every time.
If the idea is to wear red boots for a casual look you can opt for:
– Mannish jacket in welsh princess on gray tones, t-shirts or white sweatshirts, tight pants and black cigarettes, ankle boots in suede or leather, a minimal backpack or sac bag;
– oversize sleeveless trench, basic sweatshirt or shirt, cigarette jeans and pointed stiletto with a high or medium heel in smooth or exotic leather, a somewhat special shoulder bag;
– fur animaliér coat, solid color sweater, high waisted jeans and bottom outline, ankle boots with round toe and thick heel, and a college bag.
Who are required to wear a formal look in the office but has a rock soul that does not renounce to the 80s’ inspo red touch should find a diversion that dampens the excessive sensuality of the fiery boots. In this sense, a simple, austere sometimes male-inspired look appear the perfect silence for a tractable carnality. Therefore it should vary between:
– dark-colored man suite’s jacket (black, smoke, blue), white long chemisiér,rigid handbag and boots over the knee with medium or high heel;
– total degraded red look (that means to mix different shades of red that differ for a few degrees from each other) consisting of wide neckline or transparent shirt, midi skirt and hand bag.
For the aperitif I suggest a fancy dress (maybe flower prints) long to the knee, smooth or embellished with crotch and rouches to be carried without too much frills and accessories with high boots in sight, a bold lipstick on the lips and a purse to shoulder. If this look is too feminine and does not reflect your most indolent indole the alternative is a midi skirt with abundant splash that makes movement agile, white long sleeve and flared bottom shirt, a slevless sweatshirt and a waist bag (pouch).
In the evening women wears the red boots to dare. That’s why the low heel is absolutely out. Depending on the style, I suggest:
– a 40’s shape skirt from a talleur (pitted or dark-colored), an indie rock t-shirt with some hint of color, a dark leather jacket of the same length as the skirt and tall boots, perhaps in vinyl. The pochet or a small shoulder bag would be perfect to fit;
– the leather or vinyl mini skirt with a bare or lace-up patch, a t-shirt with cult lettering effect, high stretch and dawn-top boots, a shoulder bag. For real femme – fatal.
If you keep in your mind the 4 garments seasons ideal to wear with red boots and the look tips sort by the different moments of the day, you won’t be able to do mistakes in your outfits. In fact, you will always be well dressed and trendy whenever you decide to wear them.
Photo credits: pinterest, chiara ferragni ig, marta lonzanop ig, veronica ferraro ig